Garrett, Shelly & Bronson

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BABY number 2 on the way!!!

So apparently I am the worst blogger ever!!! I have not blogged in over a year! YIKES!!! :) I guess my life has just been super crazy this last year with school, work, raising a child and now growing another one inside me! Hopefully I can do better! BUT......with a new baby on the way I'm not so sure :) but I will try my best. The new baby is due November 30th and I'm currently 14 weeks. This time around has definitely been a lot harder. I was really sick and super tired from about 5 to 12 weeks but thankfully just about everything is gone! I graduate FINALLY!!! this December with a degree in Marketing! It will be so nice to finally be done. Wish me luck though cuz the baby is due about a week before finals! :)

4 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! So exciting! Crossing my fingers for a girl! :)

mattnalisa said...

We can't wait to find out if you are going to have another little rascal or a sweet princess :)

The Peacocks said...

Congrats!! I'm super excited for you guys!! And how exciting to be graduated! It's a goooood feeling! :) Are you going to Amanda's wedding? Talk to you soon!

AFHMOM said...

I love that you were able to post again. I can hardly wait for the 4th, actually the 2nd. Love mom