Garrett, Shelly & Bronson

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bronson, Bronson and more Bronson!

So our little or not so little guy now is almost 9 MONTHS old!! I can not believe how fast he is going up! He is a crawling fool! He army crawls "perfect" using both arms which is about the cutest thing ever. He is starting to get up on his knees to crawl but prefers to army crawl. Here are a few pictures of him over the last few weeks.

All ready for the Dodge National Rodeo. He loved it and you just gotta love those boots!


Bronson loves to make messes already!! His favorite thing to do while I'm cooking dinner is pull out all of my cookbooks. He waits for me to re-stack them, then he pulls them off the shelf again.

For some reason he loves to play under his jumperoo on the cold tile floor. Silly Kid!



Ahhh... the men in my life! Love them so much!!!



Bronson loves to sleep on his belly and kick off all of his blankets. What a funny kid!



Bronson and daddy doing tricks!




3 comments:

Alisa said...

what a cutie! i love his boots :) i think it is time for another visit!!

The Goldade's said...

To fun...I love the cook book picture! I can imagine you have your arms full cooking dinner! And LOVE the boots... :) Loves...

Amanda said...

Hey Shel! He is so stinkin cute. I love love LOVE his boots. Miss you!