Garrett, Shelly & Bronson

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're having a BOY!!!!!


Garrett and I went to our first ultrasound on Monday and it was the most amazing thing we have ever experienced!! I could seriously get addicted to these things. It was that AMAZING! While driving to the appointment we both just felt that it was gonna be a boy and yes it's a BOY!! I scanned a few pictures that I liked so hopefully they came out good enough to see. The first one is the profile of our little guy. Now the second picture is our favorite because our little guy is flexing his arm. He would not stop moving around and kept putting his arm up like leave me alone or else. We just laughed our heads off! And of course the last one says it all! Yep it's definitely a little BOY!! We are so excited to meet this little guy. We are planning on getting 3D pictures done around 26 weeks so we can see his little face better. Now the shopping can start!! Yay!!! :)




6 comments:

wood family said...

yaaay!!!! boys are fun. I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Alisa said...

We are so excited!! Brycen totally flexed for us just like that, making Matt super proud of course!! Love you guys!

Greg and Carly said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Our little boys can be friends!

Kassidy and Adam said...

Hey Shelly!! I found your blog, hope you don't mind that i snooped!! i am so excited for you guys! little boys are so sweet. you look so cute with your baby bump, can't wait to see how much you've grown next time i see you!

Lusks in LOVE said...

Congrats girl!!!!! Your pics are great! It was so fun to see everyone last night! You are a cute little pregnant girl:) By the way, I love your painted wall in the belly pic with your white shirt- you will have to show me how you did it. It's about time for some color at my house:). YAY!

Greg and Carly said...

I think it's time for another update! Is your belly getting bigger yet? :)