Garrett, Shelly & Bronson

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 months prego!!


So, I finally popped!! It was about time! My beer belly is now officially a prego belly! Yay!! Our little guy is so full of energy and is moving all over the place which is so reassuring to me that everything is okay. He just loves to sit right on my bladder! Which is no fun! What a little stinker! huh! He also seems to wake up when I am trying to go to sleep. The other night he would not stop kicking me and I was so tired!! Oh the joys of growing a baby in your belly!! It really amazes me that we can actually grow a human inside of us! It's great and truly a miracle! Well, Garrett finally has been able to really feel him kick and loves it. He'll talk to him and says kick me and he totally does! It's great! It's fun to be able to share this experience with him. Only 4 more months to go!



4 comments:

Alisa said...

Shelly you look so cute!! You will probably end up with a real active little baby just like Brycen because he was CRAZY when I was pregnant! He used to always move to one side and stick his butt out making my stomach lop-sided. It was so funny! Love you guys and glad everything is going well!

Greg and Carly said...

Yay! You look so good! It's fun when your husband can "play" with them too. I love it!

wood family said...

yaaaaay!!! me and the terry girls just saw your pics....so cute :)

Kassidy and Adam said...

Shelly you look so dang cute!! i love your belly!!