Garrett, Shelly & Bronson

Monday, June 29, 2009

Washington trip and 32 weeks Prego!


For some reason this is the only picture we took when we went home to Washington about a week ago. We left in the middle of the week and I forgot to take 8 month belly pictures. I'm a little bummed just cause I wanted pictures of every month but that's okay. I am still 32 weeks in this picture and as you can see my belly keeps growing. I found the perfect photographer to do my newborn and maternity pictures! She is amazing and on the 11th we will be headed up to Rigby to get some professional belly pics done! I am so excited!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Shelly you look so good!!! I am so excited for you to have that baby! I can't wait to meet him. He has such good lookin parents he is going to be absolutely adorable! love you guys!