Garrett, Shelly & Bronson

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 Months!



Grow Baby GROW!!
I can't believe that I am already 4 months along!! We had our 16th week appointment last wednesday and everything looks great. We get to have our first ultrasound on the 30th of March and can't wait to see what we are having! I'll be 21 weeks along so hopefully we will get a good shot. I have felt the baby only a few times which is absolutly amazing and Garrett can't wait until he or she starts to kick so he can feel it as well.


5 comments:

Alisa said...

You are so cute! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! Brycen loves his Aunt Shelly & Uncle Garrett! I wished I had taken more pictures so I had some fun ones to post!

Greg and Carly said...

Cute baby bump! I love it! You look great!

wood family said...

yaaaaaay!!! i'm so excited for you guys!! when Scott first felt Lane kick he screamed....it was helarious :)

Anonymous said...

This is about the cutest picture I've ever seen!

leslie huff said...

Hey there! You are growing! I sent a little something the other day and was wondering if you got it? Let me know and I hope you're doing well.